- This unique earring design is created from Myrtles & Me's original photograph of iconic Tasmanian buttongrass, taken at the Vale Of Belvoir
- Sustainably made from glass set into stainless steel - with recycled solid silver hooks - these are a great environmentally friendly gift!
- Excellent for sensitive ears - you'll love wearing these beautiful earrings yourself
- Earring picture size: approx. 14mm diameter
- A beautiful way to show your support for Australian owned and made
- Myrtle & Me donates to environmental causes via One Percent for the Planet
ALSO available in black on white.
30 day Money-back guarantee.
Care note: The front and back of the image has been carefully sealed to ensure that it is water resistant. It will be OK if you get caught in the rain, but please avoid submerging it when swimming or bathing. Regular cleaning with a silver cloth will keep the hooks nice and shiny.