Soft and gentle for your family dog with the added benefit of being a flea repellent as well!
Filled with the fragrant rainforest scent of the unique Tasmanian Huon Pine tree, this 100% natural Huon Pine bar soap will leave your dog with a soft coat and feeling pampered.
- Safe for dogs & humans - with natural exfoliating properties to gently remove dirt from your dog's coat
- Soft and moisturising on your fur baby's skin, just right to leave them feeling good all over
- Ongoing flea repellent properties until whilst the fragrance is still on their coat
- Contains quality Pharmaceutical Grade: Olive Oil, Coconut Butter and Shea Butter, natural Huon Pine Hydrosol (flea repelling) and Huon pine fine millings for gentle texture. Plus Huon Pine, Cedar, Lemongrass, Sandlewood and Vetiver essential oils.
- Made with the Huon Pine's natural active ingredient - from certified sources.
All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of south west Tasmania.
Fun fact: The name Linii is taken from the last 5 letters of the Huon Pine's botanical name Lagarostrobos Franklinii. The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the west and south west rain forests of Tasmania.
Note: Although we are confident about the effectiveness of our product, please do a small test patch to double check your pet is not sensitive to any ingredients before the first bath. (Just as people can be sensitive, even natural ingredients may not suit every individual dog.)
And avoid getting soap on the nose and eye area when bathing your dog. 😊