Looking for elegant and strong stainless steel pegs? Pincinox pegs are made by a family business in France and come with a lifetime warranty.
Being a slightly smaller size, they'll look gorgeous used in your kitchen, on a noticeboard or in your planner. Of course, they are great pegs for the clothesline as well!
These stylish pegs offer the following advantages:
- Quality stainless steel one piece peg (gives strength for lifetime use) - set of 20
- Save time when you hang out the clothes because these pegs are tough enough to be left on the clothesline 24/7.
- Will not burn your fingers - they stay cool to touch even in the hot Aussie summer sun
- Great grip for windy days and won't rust in coastal areas
- Will not rust, bend, break or twist in normal domestic use.
- Pincinox offer a lifetime warranty for their stainless steel pegs - not including normal wear and tear.
- Buy once and save money for years to come by not having to buy plastic pegs that shatter, split or fall apart regularly
- Can be used for planner pegs or closures to seal bags and packaging in the pantry
- Dishwasher safe - handy if you are using in the kitchen (place in the cutlery holder to wash)
- Made in France
- Size: approx 65mm long x 8mm wide
BONUS free pretty 100% cotton bag - please note that the colours and patterns of these bags vary.