These elegant silver earrings are individually hand crafted for women like us, who love style and quality - and want to care for the environment as well.
- This unique earring design is created from Myrtles & Me's happy Deciduous Beech photograph, taken at Cradle Mountain, Tasmania (Australia)
- Sustainably made from glass set into stainless steel - with recycled solid silver hooks - these are a great environmentally friendly gift!
- Excellent for sensitive ears - you'll love wearing these beautiful earrings yourself
- Earring picture size: approx. 14mm diameter
- A beautiful way to show your support for Australian owned and made
- Myrtle & Me donates to environmental causes via One Percent for the Planet
30 day Money-back guarantee (if returned unopened).
- Water resistant
- Avoid submerging them when swimming or bathing
- Regular cleaning with a silver cloth will keep the hooks nice and shiny.