- Handmade in Tasmania's beautiful Meander Valley
- This unique earring design is created from Myrtles & Me's original photograph of iconic Tasmanian buttongrass, taken at the Vale Of Belvoir, Tasmania (Australia)
- Sustainably made from glass set into stainless steel - a great environmentally friendly option!
- Excellent for sensitive ears - these comfortable to wear hooks are made from solid recycled silver
- Earring size: approx. 14mm diameter
- Support Australian owned and made
- These earrings make the perfect gift for a friend or loved one
- Choose from a delightful range of designs
- Myrtle & Me donates to environmental causes via One Percent for the Planet
ALSO available in purple.
Note: The front and back of the image has been carefully sealed to ensure that it is water resistant. It will be OK if you get caught in the rain, but please avoid submerging it when swimming or bathing. Regular cleaning with a silver cloth will keep the hooks nice and shiny.
30 day Money-back guarantee.