The story: "At night the full moon shines so bright it’s like day, so our tribal people are happy as at night it is cooler and it is like day. So our hunters go hunting as the full moon stir up all living things at night and it is easier to hunt."
Let this amazing Lionel Phillips jigsaw take you on a journey, as you quietly focus on piecing this quality puzzle together. Giving you a great reason to take some 'time out' to relax.
- Stressed from a busy day with the kids or need to chill out after work? A jigsaw puzzle offers some quiet time – which is a good way to find relief after stressful day.
- A Qpuzzles jigsaw is also an ideal way to connect with your family - as you all enjoy adding pieces and watching it come together.
- It's a great way to encourage kids to escape from 'screen time' for a while and help keep them occupied in a healthy, positive way.
- And they are excellent eco-friendly gifts for anyone you know that loves puzzles, especially ones with Australian / nature themes. They also a great gift for mature relatives, to encourage active minds and hands.
- 1,000 pieces means that it's a challenge, but also can be finished in a reasonable time frame. Finished size: 700mm x 500mm.
- Components used in the manufacture of QPuzzles jigsaws - including puzzle-boards, papers, inks, and glues - are all certified with one or more “Green, Eco, Earth friendly, Food Safe and/ or Toy Safe” certifications.
- Proudly manufactured on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
SKILL LEVEL: Medium - designed for the person that likes a challenge, but not so difficult that it won't get finished! 😊
Note: Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
All of QPuzzles Aboriginal artworks are digital replications of the original artworks - created here in Australia by Aboriginal artists, QPuzzles has digitally replicated works under a contributors licence agreement so that purchasers of these Jigsaws can be confident of their origin and authenticity. And, at QPuzzles, they believe in supporting of their artists by purchasing the original artworks, or paying agreed commissions to the artist from which these works were created.