Filled with the fragrant rainforest scent of the unique Tasmanian Huon Pine tree, this natural Carpet Freshener will naturally repel moths, fleas, mites and silverfish. AND remove odours from your carpets. Simply shake over carpets and leave a couple of hours to do its work. Then vacuum up and it's all done!
Need to eliminate pet, smoking or food odours? This is also the ideal product to make your life easier!
- Huon Pine grows with a naturally occuring ingredient that gives the timber its unique smell and has excellent preservative and pest repellent qualities.
- Long lasting product, packaged in recycled cardboard tube with vacuum packed re-sealable inner pack for multiple uses.
- Huon Pine products are also very efficient odour absorbers and the Carpet Freshener is an effective way to absorb (not just cover) offending odours.
- Although the Huon Pine natural Carpet Freshener does not kill or remove a current pest infestation, once this is dealt with, the Huon Pine characteristics will then maintain and keep the area free of pests. It works in a similar way to traditional napthelene moth balls - but without their strong chemical smell.
- The unique Huon Pine fine millings are 100% chemical free and are harvested from certified sources - ensuring the product is sustainably produced from only fallen timbers on the ground and in rivers. All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Note: For use on coloured carpets only.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of west and south west Tasmania.
Fun fact: The name Linii is taken from the last 5 letters of the Huon Pine's botanical name Lagarostrobos Franklinii.
The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the rain forests of Tasmania - order your own odour-busting Carpet Freshener now.