Need to eliminate pet, smoking or food odours? An ideal answer is Linii Carpet Freshener and it's super easy to use!
Just shake, wait, and vacuum!
- Removes pet, smoking and cooking odours from your carpets.
- Simply shake over carpets and leave for a couple of hours to do its work. Then vacuum up and it's all done!
- Huon Pine grows with a naturally occuring ingredient that gives the timber its unique forest fragrance and has excellent pest repellent qualities.
- Designed for multiple uses, this long lasting product, packaged in recycled cardboard tube with vacuum packed re-sealable inner pack.
- Huon Pine products are also very efficient odour absorbers and the Carpet Freshener is an effective way to absorb (not just cover) any offending odours.
- Although the Huon Pine natural Carpet Freshener does not kill or remove a current pest infestation, but once the initial issue is dealt with, the Huon Pine characteristics will then maintain and keep the area free of pests. It works in a similar way to traditional napthelene moth balls - but without their strong chemical smell.
- The unique Huon Pine fine millings are 100% chemical free and are harvested from certified sources - ensuring the product is sustainably produced from only fallen timbers on the ground and in rivers.
All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Note: For use on coloured carpets only.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of west and south west Tasmania.
30 day Money-back guarantee.
The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the rain forests of Tasmania - order your own odour-busting Carpet Freshener now.