For your little explorer who's now discovering the natural world. Why not let them enjoy making happy, hands-on memories while they play with dough!
This 'Fruit' Eco Cutter set encourages your child's imagination... by exploring fruit shapes!
- 100% Eco-friendly, 100% Non-toxic and 100% Australian-made & family owned.
- As you are probably aware, dough playing is an important part of children's development and helps to build their creativity, sensory learning and motor skills.
- The 'Fruit' Eco Cutter set is a totally natural, non-toxic, biodegradable product. Each piece has it's own unique charm and character due to being small-batch Australian made.
- All Eco Cutters in the Kinfolk Pantry range are carefully designed and made from clean, recycled wood mill sawdust and a plant-based glue made of fermented corn starch.
The Eco Cutters are Food Safe - use with home-made/natural play dough or biscuit dough. (Note: the Cutters themselves are NOT edible 🥰).
- Made in Australia with love.
- Recommended age: 3 years +
SET INCLUDES 6 mini eco cuatters: Lemon, Apple, Orange, Bananas, Pear and bunch of Grapes.
Kindred Pantry toys help to spark your little ones natural curiosity and inspire their creative development. 💛
How to care for your Eco Cutters:
Kinfolk Pantry products are biodegradable and – like other quality eco products - require a little extra care to prolong their life, as follows:
- Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough
- To prolong the life of your biodegradable dough cutters, avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture - so please store them in a cool, dry space when not in use.
- All products are made of food grade material and are safe for food preparation
- Products themselves – including eco cutters - are NOT edible
- NOTE: these products are NOT dishwasher safe
- These products are NOT microwave or oven safe
- Please remember that they are a natural product so they will wear faster than traditional plastic toys.
- Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is naturally supposed to do – and then leave little behind other than happy memories (when composted).
Thank you and enjoy... 🌷