Looking for elegant but strong stainless steel pegs? Pincinox pegs are made in France and come with a lifetime warranty. Being a slightly smaller size, they'll look gorgeous used in your kitchen, on a noticeboard or in your planner. Of course, they are great pegs for the clothesline as well!
These stylish pegs offer the following advantages:
- Quality stainless steel one piece peg (gives strength for lifetime use) - set of 20
- Save time when you hang out the clothes because these pegs are tough enough to be left on the clothesline. And, at long last, there's no more arguments about pegs. Easier all around!
- Will not burn your fingers - they stay cool to touch in the hot Aussie summer sun
- Great grip for windy days and won't rust in coastal areas
- Will not rust, bend, break or twist in normal domestic use.
- Pincinox offer a lifetime warranty for their stainless steel pegs - not including normal wear and tear.
- Buy once and save money for years to come by not having to buy plastic pegs that shatter, split or fall apart regularly
- Can be used for planner pegs or closures to seal bags and packaging in the pantry
- Dishwasher safe - handy if you are using in the kitchen
- Made in France
- Size: approx 65mm long x 8mm wide
BONUS free pretty 100% cotton bag - please note that the colours and patterns of these bags vary.