You'll fall in love with this natural zinc sunscreen - ideal for the whole family including children, it is kind to sensitive skin and is also great on your face.
Say goodbye to chemical sunscreen breakouts and stinging eyes forever!
And keep our oceans and reefs healthier and plastic free at the same time, with this trusted product, invented by a two great Aussies - a marine biologist and a conservation ecologist!
- 4 hours water resistant natural SPF50 sunscreen for all the family
- Reef and ocean safe - plastic free & sustainably sourced natural ingredients
- Rubs in clear and is suitable for children, those with sensitive skin and applying to your face - won't sting your eyes
- Blocks both UVA and UVB - broad spectrum for best results
- The active ingredient is non-nano natural Zinc Oxide
- Packaged in a convenient and recyclable/reusable tin
- NO Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) - so it keeps oceans, marine life and reefs free of nasty micro plastics
- Approved and registered as a Vegan. Sunbutter is also a cruelty free product.
- Manufactured in Australia in solar powered facility
- Certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Sunbutter is a B-Corp certified business
Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin of sunscreen lasts longer than water-based sunscreens - great value for you.
Active Ingredients: Non Nano Zinc Oxide 230mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Median chain triglyceride (from coconut oil), Candelilla wax, Coco-caprylate (from coconut oil), Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Isostearic acid (plant based binder), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).