You'll fall in love with this natural zinc sunscreen which is ideal for the whole family all year round.
Not just for the beach, it is also great for winter activities like skiing, snowboarding and playing in the snow!
Rubs in clear and is suitable for children, those with sensitive skin and for applying to your face. Say goodbye to chemical sunscreen breakouts and stinging eyes forever!
It also keeps our oceans and reefs healthier and plastic free. An excellent sunscreen invented by a two great Aussies - a marine biologist and a conservation ecologist!
- 4 hours water resistant, all natural SPF50 sunscreen for all the family
- Reef and ocean safe - plastic free with NO ingredients that are harmful to coral reefs.
- Entirely made of sustainably sourced natural ingredients
- Blocks both UVA and UVB - so is broad spectrum for best results
- The active ingredient is non-nano natural Zinc Oxide which is reef-safe.
- Packaged in a convenient and recyclable/reusable tin (no plastic)
- NO Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) - so it keeps oceans, marine life and reefs free of nasty micro plastics
- Approved and registered as Vegan AND Sunbutter is also a cruelty free product.
- Manufactured in Australia in solar powered facility
- Certified by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin of sunscreen lasts longer than water-based sunscreens - great value for you.
Sunbutter is a B-Corp certified sustainable business
Active Ingredients: Non Nano Zinc Oxide 230mg/g
Inactive Ingredients: Median chain triglyceride (from coconut oil), Candelilla wax, Coco-caprylate (from coconut oil), Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (vegetable based emulsifier), Isostearic acid (plant based binder), Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E).