Filled with the fragrant rainforest scent of the unique Tasmanian Huon Pine tree, this 100ml fine Mist Spray will naturally repel moths, fleas, mites and silverfish. Simply spray the mist to freshen linen, bedding, clothing, carpets and mist in cupboards to deter insect pests.
- Huon Pine grows with a naturally occuring ingredient that gives the timber its unique smell and has excellent preservative and pest repellent qualities.
- Although the Huon Pine Mist spray does not kill or remove a current infestation, once this is dealt with, the Huon Pine characteristics will then maintain and keep the area free of pests.
- Huon Pine products are also very efficient odour absorbers. Spray in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, in your car - as well as on carpets and pet bedding - to absorb (not just cover) offending odours and deter pests.
- The spray is long lasting - with approx. 250 sprays per bottle.
- The unique Huon Pine fine Mist Spray is 100% chemical free. Contains Huon Pine, Purified Water, 0.005 % Alcohol , Epsom Salts, Cedar Oil and Lemon Grass Oil - in a recyclable glass bottle.
- Made with the Huon Pine's natural active ingredient from certified sources, which ensures that the product is sustainably produced from only fallen timbers on the ground and in rivers. All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of west and south west Tasmania.
Fun fact: The name Linii is taken from the last 5 letters of the Huon Pine's botanical name Lagarostrobos Franklinii.
The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the rain forests of Tasmania - order your own special Huon Pine fine Mist Spray now.