Are you tired of moths munching clothes in your wardrobe every winter - or even getting into your pantry? Well, here's the answer! The Huon Pine insect-repelling wardrobe and cupboard sachet!
Filled with the fragrant rainforest scent of the unique Tasmanian Huon Pine tree, this very handy wardrobe sachet will naturally repel moths, fleas, mites and silverfish.
Simply hang in wardrobes, pantries and other cupboards to deter these pesky insects.
- The sachet is long lasting - for 18 months or more - simply add a few drops of water to rejuvenate the scent after some months of use and it's like new again.
- Huon Pine products are also very efficient odour absorbers and they can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, in your car - as well as on carpets and pet bedding - to absorb (not just cover) offending odours.
- Huon Pine grows with a naturally occuring ingredient that gives the timber its unique smell and has pest repellent qualities.
- Although the Huon Pine sachet does not kill or remove a current infestation, once has been dealt with, the Huon Pine characteristics will then maintain and keep the area free of pests. It works in a similar way to traditional napthelene moth balls - but without their strong chemical smell.
- The unique Huon Pine fine millings are 100% chemical free and are harvested from certified sources - ensuring the product is sustainably produced from only fallen timbers on the ground and in rivers.
All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of south west Tasmania.
30 day Money-back guarantee.
Fun fact: The name Linii is taken from the last 5 letters of the Huon Pine's botanical name Lagarostrobos Franklinii.
The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the west and south west rain forests of Tasmania - order your own special sachet of this unique pest repellent now.