Are you tired of moths munching holes in your clothes in your wardrobe every winter - or even getting into your pantry?
Well, here's the answer! The Huon Pine insect-repelling wardrobe and cupboard sachet!
- Filled with the fragrant rainforest scent of the unique Tasmanian Huon Pine tree, this very handy wardrobe sachet will naturally repel moths, fleas, mites and silverfish.
- Simply hang in wardrobes, pantries and other cupboards to deter these pesky insects.
- The sachet is long lasting - for 18 months or more - simply add a few drops of water to rejuvenate the scent after some months of use and it's like new again.
- Huon Pine products are also very efficient odour absorbers and they can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, in your car - as well as on carpets and pet bedding - to absorb (not just cover) offending odours.
- Huon Pine grows with a naturally occuring ingredient that gives the timber its unique smell and has pest repellent qualities.
- Although the Huon Pine sachet does not kill or remove a current infestation, once has been dealt with, the Huon Pine characteristics will then maintain and keep the area free of pests. It works in a similar way to traditional napthelene moth balls - but without their strong chemical smell.
- The unique Huon Pine fine millings are 100% chemical free and are harvested from certified sources - ensuring the product is sustainably produced from only fallen timbers on the ground and in rivers.
All living Huon Pine trees are protected and are not touched.
- Support an Australian owned business and a unique product that only occurs in the rainforests of south west Tasmania.
30 day Money-back guarantee.
Fun fact: The name Linii is taken from the last 5 letters of the Huon Pine's botanical name Lagarostrobos Franklinii.
The amazing Huon Pine is only found in the west and south west rain forests of Tasmania - order your own special sachet of this unique pest repellent now.